The Lewisburg YMCA is looking for fun, outgoing individuals who love to interact with kids. You’ll be working in our beautiful, state-of-the-art facility at the Lewisburg YMCA overseeing birthday parties for children and youth, and running our Friday Fun Nights.
- Provides high-quality and enjoyable experiences for all participants.
- Supervises attendees and ensures their safety.
- Follows the event's schedule.
- Organizes and leads various small and large group activities.
- Ensures the cleanliness of all areas kids will be in.
- Knows and understands all emergency procedures associated with the event or program.
- Mediates any disputes.
- Knows, enforces, and follows all safety guidelines associated with the program, including knowing the whereabouts of your charges at all times.
- Maintains constant surveillance of all areas.
Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years old.
Free YMCA membership and discounted programs.