Charles B. Degenstein Community Youth Center
Staff will unlock facility.
Garbage must be disposed of! Our dumpster is located in the back of the building,
Please wipe off tables, countertops, and sink. Please do not put anything but liquid in the sink. (Broom and dustpan are located beside the
microwave and rags are in the door under the microwave.)
Please sweep up the floor and clean up that was not there when you arrived.
DJ and Music, Big screen TV and small appliance usage is NOT permitted. (I.e. coffee pot, microwave etc.)
Usage of board games and computers is not permitted!
Food and drinks may only be consumed at the tables and the bar. No food or drinks in the carpeted areas!
Turn off lights and leave the room the way you found it!
Swimming Pool Parties
1. Coed parties MUST furnish services of an adult to supervise both locker rooms.
2. Parties are permitted to enter the locker rooms 15 minutes before schedule, upon appearance of chaperones and presentation of rental fees.
3. The YMCA will furnish 2 lifeguards who will be in charge of the pool. Only 36 people max in the water
4. Any child that is not completely toilet trained must have a swim diaper and plastic or rubber pants over top of the swim diaper to be permitted
in the pool.
5. The pool may be closed by the YMCA staff due to unforeseen circumstances. All attempts will be made to reschedule the rental.
6. The Lifeguard will Swim Test every child prior to the start of swimming
7. Any swimmers under the age of 18 needing to use a flotation device must have a waiver signed by the parent. The parent MUST be in the
water with the child using the flotation device and remain in the shallow end of the pool.
8. Food and Drink are not allowed in the Pool Area. Additional arrangements must be made if intentions are to serve food after the pool party.